Before I give my brief recaps on his E3 videos, I'd like to point out how it's been nearly a week since a winner for that contest was picked. Nothing has come of it since then. Further proof that DealDash was a scam and anyone that fell for it deserved it. HAHAHA!
Anyway, onto the newest batch of E3 videos.
Transformers: War for Cybertron "Review"
- "The new Transformers: War for Cybertron game" Wait, there's been more than one War for Cybertron game?
- Bores expresses his disappointment over the demo being multiplayer. Translation: He wanted to play alone so he wouldn't get his ass handed to him.
- The rest of the video is just Bores silently playing the game, while occasionally turning to the camera to give a "reaction". Nobody plays games like that Bores.
- His opinion overall is that the controls were confusing and he wanted to play the single-player. Translation: They kept kicking his ass so he's blaming the controls.
Fun fact: The day this video hit GottGame, the game was already in stores in both NA and Europe. Because that's why people go to E3, to play demos of games that will come out next week.
GottGame posted many of their E3 videos on a new YouTube channel (GottGameShows). There I was able to find two more IG-related videos.
Dead Rising 2
Yeah I don't know why I'm talking about this one. His involvement is only at the end, eating food served by Capcom.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Most of the video is just gameplay footage. The last 30 seconds has Bores on camera telling us it's good, and that it reminds him of Diablo (well it makes sense this time) and "the new Gauntlet Legends". 1998 is new?
SWAG interviews Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- The actual video is SWAG talking to a developer of MvC3. However, most of the B-Roll is SWAG and Bores playing it, and he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
I mean wow, it's like he's never even played a Capcom fighter before.
It's a button-masher, it's not that hard.
MatthewErich was kind enough to upload only the fight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6RVoGi9mVY (turn off annotations just in case).
Now to wait for more horseshit.