Through the five years the Irate Gamer has done videos, he tends to repeat a lot of things or have certain patterns. So much so that one can create a drinking game based on his videos. That’s what I’m going to do today.
You can choose to sip or take a shot. Due to the frequency of some parts, sips are recommended.
Don’t take a drink when he steals from somebody, that will just open up a can of worms.
EDIT: To avoid possible death, choose only 5-6 of these rules at a time. Don't attempt all of them.
EDIT 2: Non-alcoholic drinks are allowed as well. Extend it to 7-8 of these rules for non-alcoholic beverages.
Take a drink when…
- Game Genie or other cheat device is used (take another if he admits it)
- The Rule of Three is implemented
- His dialogue becomes redundant
- He points out the blatantly obvious
- He uses a green circle (sometimes in conjunction with the above)
- Something explodes
- He stares at the camera after a joke (thanks to DLAbaoqu for thinking this one up)
- He mispronounces or misspells something
- He brings up going to E3
- He’s incapable of understanding a console’s limitations
- He makes a comment about food (reviews related to food items don’t count)
- He fails at research
- He reins in his cursing (“BS”, “Gosh damn it”)
- He doesn’t beat a modern game (take another if he admits to it)
- He says “If you’re a fan of X, then you’ll like this one” or something similar to that.
- He plays bad or dies on purpose
- He complains about the difficulty
- One of his “original” recurring characters appears (Ronnie, Devil Bores, Wise Sage, Tony, Evil Gamer, and Cousin Joey)
- A non-original character enters his room (Megatron, Goro, Madballs, Skeletor, X-Men)
- Sprites from the game appear next to him or just appear in general
- He portrays more than three characters on screen
- Does an out of place joke that doesn’t make sense (Examples: Steve Urkel in Mission Impossible, The Wicker Man in Hell, Picasso showing up)
- Does a perverted sex joke
- Toilet humor occurs (and despite his mom’s objections, he uses toilet humor a lot)
Man that’s a lot. I once again recommend sipping for common occurrences, and please drink responsibly. You must be of legal drinking age in order to play. Be careful.
Before I go, I should mention he posted a new video. Another damn video on Skylanders, this time an unboxing of some of the new Series 2 Giants. It was boring and pointless, and his obsession with Skylanders is really getting annoying.
See you next time.