Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chris Gets Banned from Ghost Group for Acting Like a Toxic A-hole about ... Windows?

Happy April everyone. I hope you're all staying safe, staying indoors, and washing your hands. We'll all get through this mess if we follow those guidelines.

Still no GeekTime. I doubt he'll ever admit it was a flop and that's why he quietly abandoned it.

Over on Puppet Steve, nothing much new. More Spongebob, more Ninja Turtles, more Goo Jit Zu (where he cuts open the toys for some reason). However, he did update his description to say he's the "master of unboxing". What? How that it something to master? Why is that something to be proud of? That makes no sense.

Once again, Chris decided to act like a total ass on Facebook, and oh boy is there a lot to cover.

It all started with this.

Chris bragging that he got banned from a paranormal group because they "couldn't handle being called out". Is this your first day on the internet? You don't go around crying "Wah this place banned me because I was an asshole"

You're probably wondering what the screencaps within say. My informant did the best they could to get them as Chris apparently captured them on a potato.

So from what I can tell, Elizabeth suggested "saging" a room to help spirits or something. Part of it involves opening a window. Chris claims he never needed to open a window. Elizabeth says "You do things your way then, I do things mine". Chris loses it, calling her a "dangerous person out of control", asks if she's "thinking clearly" and questions why she's bringing up the speed of light with E=MC2. That's not the speed of light, that's the mass-energy equivalence. That anything with mass has equal energy. Granted, I don't know what that has to do with ghosts but okay.
Then Chris is like "I WROTE A FUCKING BOOK". Oh wow, the ego on display.
Someone tells him he's being rude. Chris yells at her, how his "knowledge" is better because he has a book and has talked on "national programs". Which ones Chris? What programs?

So yeah, we got Chris acting like an egotistical asshole because someone uses a different method than him. Dude, you are nothing. If anyone knows you, it's for your YouTube career not this paranormal garbage. It's no surprise they banned you. Yet here you are acting like some edgy 15 year old crying on a forum because they got banned for saying the N-word in an online game.

Some of the comments are a trip too. Here's a big one.

I'm sorry, a paranormal turf war?! What the actual fucking loving fuck?! Are you for real right now? I know Toledo is not a small city. It's estimated to have around 277k people (we'll get an exact number fairly soon). But I can't picture that many people all being into ghost hunting. Probably like 200 of them, and that's being generous. Has Chris been taking some hard drugs?
I love how he's all "I'M NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY! UNLIKE THESE PHONIES ON TV!" Yeah, sure... I mean, how sad would it be if he genuinely believed this crap?

Here's a comment from a hospice nurse that notes how some patients have rituals after they pass on.

So for some reason, Chris really has a problem with people using Google to do research. Then what do you expect them to do? Do you just want people to read through every possible piece of literature until they think "Oh, that's the secret to the afterlife". That sounds counter-productive.
Is that why you claimed to do research for Irate Gamer and yet you still got so many things wrong? Because you refused to use Google? No, he's probably just stupid.

Here's someone asking about making his own paranormal YouTube channel.

Amazingly, he's not using the "YouTube is too different" excuse he made with the Skylanders channel (HMMM). Instead, he's claiming he doesn't want people to steal his methods. *sniff sniff* Wooo-weee, that is a stinky pile of horseshit. Just admit you have nothing. Tell your fans you've been spending all your time making shitty unboxing videos.
You don't even use the main channel to post ghost stuff anymore. You haven't posted a ghost-related video since November 2017. Chris, are you the scam artist and are salty that you're failing at it?

Anyway, there was another post where he showed off his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys. Nothing to really show there. Though this comment caught my informant's eye.

Really? You're telling someone in the middle of pandemic and quarantine to go to Target for toys? Pretty sure someone goes to Target for far more important reasons right now. Come on Chris, pay attention! Then again, he listens to Alex Jones and Mark Dice. Maybe Chris is one of those morons that thinks this isn't a big deal. It wouldn't surprise me if he's a regular viewer of One America News Network, the news channel for people that think Fox News isn't racist enough.

So what project do you think Chris will attempt next? Maybe give in and revive the Irate Gamer properly? Pffft yeah right.

Stay safe everyone.

46 comments:

  1. If the ghost-hunting gig falls through, I'm sure GameStop will hire him to be at least a District Leader out there in Toledo. Judging by their corporate leadership, he'd fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't surprise me if he was not only an Alex Jones fan, but also a Mark Dice fan. I think Dice is even more looney than Jones in a lot of cases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex Jones is just a wannabe Rush Limbaugh right down to being a fat fast-talker with a cigar.

      Delete
  3. It would seem that I'm not welcome here anymore in regard to my own political leanings; apparently, anyone to the right of Castro is a bigot or whatever. Yes, I think Boring Man is a dumbass, but I also don't take the bait of what the Democrat-aligned intelligentsia pukes out. You wanna talk racism? Look up Don Lemon's remark about white men being the biggest threat to America.

    Before you assume that I'm like Bores and listen to Alex Jones and Mark Dice, let me just say that I give them the same amount of credence as the Young Turds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, political bias should be best avoided altogether if it cannot be handed properly/professionally/respectfully (same as religion). Why even risk the potential for alienation?

      Delete
    2. I consider myself to be the opposite of Radio White Base but I do have common sense. I do find it hypocritical that Jimmy Kimmell makes fun of Trump becuase he dressed in blackface.

      Delete
    3. Radio Whine Base more like. All you do is whine. Pull your diaper up and piss off.

      Delete
    4. @Unknown Oh, I think I get what's going on. You have a little crush on me don't you? I'm flattered, but I'm not into dick.

      Delete
  4. The guy who runs this blog is a massive retard. Not only is he a liberal faggot, he also allows Bores to live rent free in his head for over 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been a long-time lurker, but the forced politicky is becoming a tad worn. Alex Jones and his ilk are fringe Conservatives not representative of the remainder's thoughts beliefs and attitudes. They're fucking nuts to say the least.

    By the same token, Bores may be an manchild idiot, but the fact that he's an moron who so happens to suck up wild conspiracies like a vacuum appliance is straight-up coincidental and speaks more of his gullibility/obliviousness than walking a party line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the worst thing Chris Bores has ever said. I'm not exaggerating! Worse than when he made that ROB Joke, worse than when he threatened to blow up Ubisoft, worse than when he made a 39 minute video whining about James Rolfe, and worse than the numerous sexist comments he's made. I generally think he doesn't believe in the Coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also worse than his DealDash incident to try to get subscribers back following the abysmal 3-in-1 review, along with the e-begging "spoof" to try to make James Rolfe look bad all because he supported someone's Kickstarter for a less-buggy copy of Cheetahmen II.

      Delete
  7. I think the "national programs" Bores mentioned is that one time he was on local news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where he was on the Toledo stations (WTOL, WTVG, WNWO, WUPW)?

      Delete
    2. The 10th season of Hardcore Pawn was imaginary, but presumably national.

      Delete
    3. Wasn't he on Coast to Coast?

      Delete
  8. New AVGN

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldC4hw8AJ2c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay up until the end, which was actually a bit lazier than the buffalo crapping into the basement at the end of the STAR WARS video. I was a bit let down that there was no mention of WAY OF THE WARRIOR on the 3D0.

      Delete
  9. I just got finished editing The Rise and Fall of Channel Awesome and when it's done rendering It'll be scheduled to go up tomorrow. This took me four months to put together due to personal and real world stuff going on and the video is 30 minutes long so I'd like as much support as the first two Rise and Fall videos got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up now!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hTGRjbZyto&t=1323s

      Delete
    2. I'm honest, if you would have cut the overlong Videoclips From doug and avgn, that served for no further Information the Video would have a runtime of only 7 minutes. Also are there some bad cuts and the narrative could have been better, some strange pauses occure. Also is there Not much detail, some Actions are just mentioned like how the content creators left the channel in floods, but without any substance. It's just my opinion and a critic so you may improve.

      Delete
    3. I do appreciate the constructive criticism. I wanted to include more clips like I did in the Irate Gamer one. As for the change the channel drama I didn't want to go too much into it because I wanted to stay neutural on the topic.

      Delete
  10. This could be one of the reasons I think Cinemassacre isn't as good as it used to be but my latest Rise and Fall video got content ID claimed because I included a clip from the Ricky I review. I have disputed this becuause the Rise and Fall videos are educational and they fall under fair use and we'll see if either I win the dispute because the 30 days run out or Screenwave Media says "go suck a dick we're denying your dispute."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each their own Prince, but I have to disagree respectfully with you there about Cinemassacre. I still think it's still entertaining as it was back then as it is now. Different but still entertaining.

      Delete
    2. I totally respect your opinion but I should've worded that comment differently. Screenwave is what I dislike about Cinemassacre nowadays. Screenwave content ID claimed my video because I used a small clip from the Ricky I review. I have disputed the claim because the rise and fall videos are educational documentaries so they fall under fair use.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Pretty lame that vine massacre is getting into the false flagging game, especially considering the channel is primarily reviews

      Delete
  11. Caddicarus talks about Irate Gamer among other bad YouTube videos in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UESBgX9cavg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bores' latest post:

    === Strange times we are living in right now. I can definitely see and feel a battle vs. good and evil going down right now, especially with some of the cases coming to me just in the past 2 weeks. Dang negative pests are taking advantage of this weird time for sure. I've got so many investigations and house cleansings lined up after all this garbage lifts. Keep positive and keep the requests coming if you need help. ===

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...A battle of WHO vs. good and evil, one wonders.

      Delete
    2. He's using the coronavirus thing to shoehorn in his ghost hunting egotism, brilliant. Also, what is he an exorcist now cleansing spirits out of houses what the fuck?

      Delete
    3. I'm sure it's a short, short mental leap from "I know ghosts are real" to "I can control ghosts."

      Delete
    4. The "higher-ups in the paranormal community" are going to sabotage Chris during a critical moment in his ghost hunting research. This will result in a crisis situation in which the power of the evil spirits will be much greater than the non-evil spirits. This will threaten not only Earth but the spirit realms as well. Chris *might* be able to save us with his newly developed ghost hunting skills but he can't show what they are in case other ghost hunters steal them. Don't worry, though. He will release a movie about this epic encounter with evil spirits which shows him talking to some blinking electronic lights.

      Delete
    5. Imagine him using his ghost hunting service as a way to exorcist ghosts out of someone who has the flu them paying him believing that exorcising the ghosts can save that person

      Delete
  13. I just saw his new profile banner on his Ghosts of Toledo FB-Page, and i was like, ...ok.
    I'm the new "Ghost Integrity Officer", I'm talking to ghosts so they will learn my language so maybe someday they can contribute something productive to our society and not just floating through space and time and mock those Ghost Behaviorists.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Irate gamer comeback video just dropped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to binge watch the ICBINDLA videos now.

      Delete
  15. He's back!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfLqcBMW0Jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALso I have no clue how he got Ernie Hudson. Maybe since he hasn't done anything in years he'll be part of a has been's video.

      Delete
    2. You can pay washed up celebrities for cameos

      Delete
  16. Read the FB talk he had with Elizabeth and honestly someone has his ego hurt. Elizabeth didn't even say anything that deserved that response and I've seen lots of these fights before.

    ReplyDelete