Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The Irate Gamer Timeline: Introduction

It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I imagine you have been curious on what I’ve been working on.

This week is the Irate Gamer’s 15th anniversary on YouTube. A monumental occasion that he will ignore as he’s basically done… again.

I was looking through what I’ve written, and a lot of it just hasn’t aged well at all. But besides that, it’s a large quantity of writing. So I figured, why not compile it into a timeline?

Going through my posts and his channel, I put together what I believe is a comprehensive timeline of events. I wanted to do it in one post, but it ended up being way too long. It will be split over 7 posts cover 2-3 years each. One per day until we get to the present.
I believe this would also be useful for anyone that does “Rise and Fall of YouTube stars” videos (like Fredrick Knudsen or InternetAjay or wavywebsurf) to have something concise and not insanely long to read. As well as give the Lost Media community a treasure trove of videos to hunt down.

Part 1 will go up tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Can you imagine if Fred actually uses BatDan as a source for an Irate Gamer video? It would be a total squee moment.

    ReplyDelete